Hawaii Baby!!!!

We're going to Hawaii!!!!!!

After we got married we never took a honeymoon and then life got the best of us so it just kept getting pushed back and before you know almost 5 years have gone by!  We decided that it was time and so today we officially booked our Honeymoon/5yr Anniversary to Maui!

We got an awesome deal...thanks to my best friend, Sarah!  Hotel/Airfare/Rental Car for only $2,381.00!!
We are going for 6 nights/7 days and are staying at the beautiful Royal Lahaina Resort





I am like a little kid in a candy store!
I cannot wait to go on vacation!!

Comments

Josh and Jenni said…
What a fantastic deal! Sarah needs to start a new profession. Josh and I never went on a honeymoon either. We are going on a cruise to the Caribbean this summer. I feel exactly like you!! Beach, here we come!!
Ashley Majorek said…
I know!! We priced everything out on our own a couple of months ago and it was going to be about $5,000 before food & fun and we put it off and then she sent this deal and we could not pass it up!!

A cruise to the Caribbean?! How awesome!! You'll have to let me know all about the cruise! Yay for awesome vacations!!!
Tiffany said…
Yay!!! How exciting! If your mom and dad need a break while you're gone, have them call me. I'll take the kiddos for a bit.
Ashley Majorek said…
Thank Tiff, that's very nice of you! I'll let them know :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery