Nobody say "ice cream"
After running errands last night, we stopped at Jason's Deli for dinner. When everyone was finished we gave the boys a small vanilla cone each.
The boys were elated, until Daddy took a bite of Tyson's! Tyson had shared one other bite prior to this incident, but this time he took too big of bite and basically flattened out his cone and Tyson was beyond offended! He was so mad and upset that he wouldn't even let Daddy make it better or even give him more!!
It was so sad. Even though he was beyond mad, the only person he wanted to hold him was Daddy---I, made ine comment in the car about Daddy was the one who took his ice cream, not me and that was wrong thing to say because as soon as I said "ice cream" he became so upset!!
He ended up being upset for about 15-20 minutes and would cry every couple minutes until we got home :( It was so sad! I think he's still pretty upset at Daddy and he is not letting him live it down!!
Comments