September all wrapped up!
This past month has flown by like a speeding bullet. It doesn't help that I have been working a lot lately which is the source of the lacking in posts. I've had so much to post about, but every time I getting going I can't finish because of how tired I am...it doesn't help that the boys haven't figured out that they are supposed to sleep while it's still dark out! So here's a recap of our month...
The boys are still getting into everything they aren't supposed to. I seriously cannot turn my back for a split second...I was getting ready for work while the boys were eating and apparently they wanted some more cereal...
They got out of their high chairs and got the box of cereal down and poured it out all over!
Tyson has had more bruises & black eyes than ever lately...
Whom by the way, has become a biter. He started off by biting my boob through my shirt, yep-my boob. And then bit Lincoln--he was on top of Lincoln and when Rob came to break it up, Tyson was locked on his arm. Lincoln had a bruise for almost week. Awesome. And has tried several times to bite Daddy's chest. We then went to Target the other day and both boys were fighting like crazy! Lincoln all of a sudden started biting Tyson in which Tyson was laughing because they were wrestling and then got mad once he was bit, then proceeded to smack Lincoln in the face who then turned around and pushed Tyson and tried to bite him again and then Tyson grabbed Lincolns hair as hard as he could---this went on and on for quite some time while walking through Target. Not a fan of this new act.
Kaila has been enjoying being in Student Council and participating in all their activities...here she is sporting her new Cardinals jersey as they supported the Cardinals during their first game. She seriously looked so cute!
At the beginning of the month it actually started to cool down where the kids could actually play outside and we had some awesome storms only for it to warm right back up into the triple digits-ugh! I am so ready for it to cool down!!
One day we were doing yard work and the boys were out there with us and the Recycle Man drove down the street. Now, it needs to be known that the boys are obsessed with cars & trucks so for them to be outside when he drove by was like Heaven for these guys! When he was done with our recycle and the neighbors, the boys took off after them! That's right, ran down the street after the Recycle Man!! Rob didn't hear/notice at first because he had the blower going, but finally he saw and came running down the street as we were chasing the boys who were chasing the Recycle Man! It was pure entertainment!! haha
I got this awesome, fun, new gold nail polish! It's called "Gold Coin" and it is super fun!! Totally love it!
One evening, Rob took the kids all by himself for the first time and I had the house all to myself! I was pretty awesome, I'm not going to lie! I have not had a moment to myself in the house where it was only me...I seriously could get used it!
Since it cooled down, we finally took a trip to the Zoo...
The boys have become serious bug catchers...which for the record, I hate bugs! Hate them. And the boys get all crazy when they find one and make me come catch/kill it. When anyone does kill a bug they have to see it and watch you either flush it down the toilet or throw it in the trash. Bugs are just gross, but I'll admit over past month or so, I've become much better at killing them quickly! Haha
I found some art master pieces...and no those are not window markers they used...
Kaila had her BFF spend the night and they decided to experiment and make some type of "cake" dish on their own...it smelled great, but tasted something like "someone would eat when on a diet" as Kaila put it. I however, simply said it was gross!! Not until after they said it was gross...didn't want any hard feelings :o)
It consisted of flour, banana, peanut butter, cane sugar, brown sugar, milk, water, vegetable oil, vanilla, salt, lemon, coo whip & sprite...like I said, it actually smelled really good, but the taste...not so much!
Came across this super cool sunset one night...
Kaila got the opportunity to babysit her brothers for the first time and we go our date nights back--woot woot! She's still a little young and it's still new, so we only go out for a max of 2 hours and we stay within 5 minutes by our house, but it's a date night so I can't complain! And for the most part, she does like babysitting, she does really well with more responsibility.
The kids and I experienced the greatest candy store ever!! It's called Sweeties. Kaila and I were in Heaven, it was awesome!
We went to our 1st Diamondbacks game of the season, whom by the way are the NL West Champions!! The game we went to was stinking awesome!! We went with Walgreen's, just Rob & I, and had a great night out! We nailed the Giants, even with the stadium losing power for about 30 minutes while they were playing! They almost called it, but the got the power back on and we scored 2 more runs making it 15-2!
My husbands friends wife, Kristi & I! We had a great time chatting and enjoying margaritas during the game!!
Playoffs start tomorrow and I'm really hoping we take it all the way!!! It would be exactly 10 years after we won the World Series if we won this year!
Random pictures from breakfast at the mall last weekend...they were obsessed with these car strollers...
We had a shaving cream play date :o)
Tys wasn't a fan at first of it being stuck to his hands, but he quickly warmed up and they made messes of themselves!
Just the other day, I sat the boys down at the counter and had them eat their cereal while I finished getting ready for work...did I mention that I have been working a lot lately?! I have! Anyways, they were being so quiet and when I walked in the kitchen, I was so proud they weren't on the counter and they were eating their cereal...Sucker! I should have known...they were being so quiet and good because they were eating cookies!!
I went to Kaila's first parent-teacher conference of the year and I am so proud to announce that she got straight A's again and is doing absolutely wonderful!! A little bit of a social butterfly during class, but is such a great student!! I am so impressed as to how well she does in school...do I hear College Scholarship?! :o) Way to go Kaila!!!!!!!!!!!!
I came across this crazy plant...it's called a pumpkin vine/tree, never seen anything like it and had to take a picture...
I made Indian food the other night, Chicken Tikka Masala, and no one ended up on the crapper and they all ate it so that was a success. Go me!! :o) Except for the nasty steam burn---hello 2nd degree burn...
The night it happened...
Couple days later...
Kaila started softball, I'm really hoping she totally loves it! I loved playing and Daddy played baseball so we are totally all in for her playing! She actually did really well for her first time...her top 2 positions she'd like to play are 2nd base and outfield. Her first game is on the 17th and I can't wait!!
Funny story...the boys pulled out multiple baby wipes in a quest to find bugs and clean the floors. Well I asked them throw away the baby wipes, in which they picked them up and walked away to do what I asked. Well, I found them...
God Bless these 2! I love them dearly, but they are not contributing to the "Let's have another baby!" campaign! No, I'm not pregnant nor am I close to being, so no rumors :o)
It's been a busy month, I am really hoping October will calm down. Not to mention, cool down!! It's supposed to be way cooler tomorrow and by way cooler I mean in the upper 90's, but hey it's not in the triple digits so I'm stoked!!
Last pictures...they make me crazy, but God do I love them!















































Comments