San Diego?! What-what!!
What a week it's been! It started with a lazy day on Sunday (which was amazing and worth it!) to me being totally fine on Monday, then waking up Tuesday with the flu! Moms should really be exempt from getting sick. It's way too hard taking care of kids while you are keeled over and can barely get out of bed to pee! Thankfully, Kaila was home on Fall Break and was able to help me out so I could attempt to get some rest.
I didn't go to work yesterday because I was still really sick and even though I still am today, we are currently bound for San Diego (yay for mobile blogging!!). No refunds, so there was really no choice...and I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of glad. I love Sea World and am so excited to take the kids there despite me feeling like I was hit by a bus!!!
We'll be in San Diego for 3 days/2 nights and will be in and out of Sea World that whole time :o) I'm also excited to eat at Seau's! It's an awesome restaurant owned by the football player "Junior" Seau. I can almost taste the bomb onion rings and the best bbq sauce of all time!
Yay for mini vacations!!!
Comments
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!