Aprilness...

Holy April!  I can't believe we're already in May...this past month has been so busy and has pretty much flown by.  Here's a look back at some of our crazy days...
  • We started out with some awesome weather so we've been soaking up as much as we can before it gets too hot to even think about going outside:
  • Softball, Softball and more Softball!  I am coaching Kaila's team, which is way harder than it looks and super busy!  There's a part of my that totally loves it, but another part that can't wait to be finished...2 more weeks!

  • We, I mean Rob, built an awesome swing set that boys have a blast on!  He seriously worked so hard on it and it turned out great!!

  • The boys are staying silly as ever...



  • My sister and her boyfriend added a new member to the family and she is the cutest thing ever!! Miss Tilly...

  • The boys are starting to take after their daddy and started wearing "skater" clothes :o)
  • We had a pretty good Easter---I absolutely love coloring eggs with the kids, even if they make a disaster!

  • Found a new favorite hang out..."the jump place"



  • Became Zoo Members again...

  • I got the coolest coupon holder ev-er!  Yes, I am becoming a crazy couponer...

  • Rob bought this to "scare" away the pigeons & doves...so far, it's only scared me when he was sitting on the counter and I got out of the cabinet and the owl was sitting their staring at me when I stood up!

  • The garden is growing great...we got our first strawberries and they are pretty delicious!
  • Temper Tantrums have made their full appearance...

  • Got some special time with my boys for lunch
  • Got the grossest gift ever...
  • Had more fun at the Zoo



  • And then the boys got new haircuts!


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    But Officer...

    So creative...