The ever-growing garden!
I honestly cannot believe I have not completely killed the garden- Haha! It is actually doing really well and I am so proud I haven't ruined it!
Here's what it looked like at the beginning...
Here's what it looked like at the beginning...
And, here's what it looks like today...
This tomato plant just shot up and finally produced a tomato!
Our watermelon plant...
That my friends is a watermelon!
Cucumber plants...we're having to train them to climb the wall because they went traveling across the bottom of the garden...
This plant is smaller, but is producing a TON of tomatoes! And look our first tomato!!
Look at all those tomatoes!!
The only plan that was not doing so well was my yellow squash so just the other day I decided to take it out and I planted a cantaloupe instead...I'm so excited!!
I planted some rows of carrots and haven't had any sprout yet, but we accidentally dropped some seeds when we started the garden and look what is sprouting...carrots!!
Everything else seems to be doing well, especially the strawberries! They were producing like crazy and they were soo sweet!! We even made strawberry pancakes one morning :o)
Can't wait for everything else to grow!!
Comments
so watch out!!