Cupcakes!
I have to share these cupcakes because I think they are too flipping cute! My sister turned 21 and she wanted bright neon pink cupcakes so after trying to figure out what to do I made black ones (chocolate dyed black) with neon pink (vanilla) frosting and put each one in a martini glass...
The cupcakes were very yummy; however, transporting them were not so fun! At one point we had to stop on the freeway, wearing a dress, I had to get out and fix them...we officially lost 5, but we made it! This little man loved them!
The girls all dressed up for Mill!!
{Haley, Me & Michele}
My sister got "sick" and was ready to go home, so we got a cab and on the way home the cab driver blew a tire-- Not funny for my sister who was not feelin' so well, but it was hilarious! Especially when he asked us if we wanted an Icee while we waited--Haha!! My brother came and got us off the freeway and took us all home...it was a great night and we had so much fun!!





Comments