February...Part 1

Well my goal was shot out the window...I'm supposed to be updating this blog way more, but it's been a crazy month since I went part-time.  Still trying to figure out a balance with home and work, but as time goes by, it is getting better!

Here is part 1 of our month of February...

K wrapped up softball...
 
Someone got a new tv...65 inches just for the Superbowl...such a boy thing!

I snapped this super cute picture of my sister and the boys!

I got this from sister and it was too funny not to share...

They boys got these from our friends, Jessica & Ryan.  They are filled with pudding and graham crackers as the sand and gummy worms...super adorable and they LOVED them!!


We went to Kaila's concert...they are so adorably funny!



Wouldn't be a normal day without a spill!!  There is something about milk and cereal just grosses me out! Ha
 
We went bowling with my sister and her boyfriend Kyle and apparently I am a pretty good bowler!! I rocked it - hehehe!!


The boys went on a bike ride together :o)


Boys being boys!


We bought a matress for Kaila's new room and got creative bringing it home :o)



 
The absolute best cookies in the world arrived :o)

Celebrated Ash Wednesday with the kids...

Since Rob couldn't make it to Mass, I shared my ashes with him...awww! haha

The boys filled out their Valentines for their friends at Maria's...seriously the cutest thing ev-er!


I got these early from the hubby :o)

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Comments

Joanna said…
This blog is so fun to read! Thanks for sharing your cute family and your adventures!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery