February...Part 2
Here's the remainder of February :o) Good Lord almighty, I'm behind!
Why not start off with some messes...that's how it goes around here these days! Jeez!!
Or how about possible swallowing a nut?? Can you see that it's missing...it was missing for a few hours and we kept going back and forth as to whether we should go to the hospital because Tyson pretended to eat it and Lincoln was freaking out...Of course as I was getting ready to get everyone in the car to go to the hospital, Tysons runs to an area between his room and the loft, picks it up and brings it to me! Aaahh!!! Boys!
Started up my garden again! And bought a super cute peach tree :)
These dudes new thing is to put all the toys behind the crib and climb over to "play" with the toys- ha!
However...one little guy can't quite climb out on his own -lol!
My little brother, his girlfriend & her family got a super cute puppy!!! :o) As much as I love puppies, I apologize to the Majorek kids, but we will not be getting a dog! I already feel like we have two, so I'm good with the humans!
And, we seriously have some of the greatest sunsets!
There's a lot more to the end of February because Rob's dad came to visit, but that's going to be it's own post!!
Comments