Our first visit to the hospital...
Apparently the babies wanted to check out the hospital they were going to be born in...so we did!
Heres what happened...unfortunately on Tuesday when I got home from work, I became extremely ill. I haven't been able to keep anything down since then, including water! I was getting very weak and nothing was helping. So, we decided to head down to urgent care...when we got there they were only going to give me meds to help the nausea but we were concerned about not keeping fluids down and they couldn't get me on an iv with fluids...they would have had to transfer me if the meds didn't work. We just decided to head to the hospital so that I could for sure get some fluids in me.
We arrived at the hospital with a very busy waiting room :o(
After waiting for a while and gave blood and urine samples...we got a room! I had to be given 2 bags of fluid and the best nausea medicine in the world!! During my IV a doctor came and took me to get an ultra-sound of the babies...just to make sure they are doing ok...and of course they are doing GREAT...just mom is sick! On top of being preggo and having the flu/cold, I got a bladder infection...no fun! So the doctor gave me a prescription for that and another prescription for the nausea and then we were sent on our way home at 2am!!
I do have to say that my husand is the best because he was such a trooper last night sitting with me in the hospital all night, got home around 2am and got up and went to work!! Absolutely love him!
I believe this is the cutest picture thus far...
Heres what happened...unfortunately on Tuesday when I got home from work, I became extremely ill. I haven't been able to keep anything down since then, including water! I was getting very weak and nothing was helping. So, we decided to head down to urgent care...when we got there they were only going to give me meds to help the nausea but we were concerned about not keeping fluids down and they couldn't get me on an iv with fluids...they would have had to transfer me if the meds didn't work. We just decided to head to the hospital so that I could for sure get some fluids in me.
We arrived at the hospital with a very busy waiting room :o(
After waiting for a while and gave blood and urine samples...we got a room! I had to be given 2 bags of fluid and the best nausea medicine in the world!! During my IV a doctor came and took me to get an ultra-sound of the babies...just to make sure they are doing ok...and of course they are doing GREAT...just mom is sick! On top of being preggo and having the flu/cold, I got a bladder infection...no fun! So the doctor gave me a prescription for that and another prescription for the nausea and then we were sent on our way home at 2am!!
I do have to say that my husand is the best because he was such a trooper last night sitting with me in the hospital all night, got home around 2am and got up and went to work!! Absolutely love him!
I believe this is the cutest picture thus far...
Comments