What a couple of weeks!!

I feel like these past 2 weeks have gone by so fast and have been so busy! And I can't explain how crazy tired I am too...I guess that's what happens when you work a full time job, teach guards, take care of a 8 yr old and hubby, not to mention currently pregnant!! My body is working overtime and it's sure time for a break!!

Since the last time I blogged, the babies have grown and so has mom!! That's right, my stomach has popped out!! I woke up on Saturday morning about 2 weeks ago and I had this stomach and I feel like it just keeps getting bigger...I know, I know I'm caring twins so I will show earlier, but I was not ready for this!!

When I went to the doctor 2 Monday's ago, they said my uterus was the size of at least 10-12 weeks...I was only barely 8 weeks along at the time!! Which explained why my stomach popped out.

I now can't button any of my work pants and my "fat" jeans that I used to have to wear a belt with or they'd fall off, I don't have to wear a belt anymore...very sad!! One of my co-workers gave me her maternity pants and I thought I would try them on...thinking they wouldn't fit...yeah they fit! I do have to admit they were quite comfortable...but I am not taking pictures just yet, it's not a "cute pregnant" belly, it's more like "I'm kind of getting fat" belly and that is not to be mistaken with the spelling of "Phat"!

Comments

Finally you updated your blog. I like the little twin thing at the top of the page.
First, you better start taking pics because you are going to get big fast (sorry, but you are) and if you want the documentation...do it now! You feel big now, just wait! You will want pics of this time to say "man look how little I was!" haha.

Also, you need to take a nap and a vacation. Let's go to Mexico and lay on the beach. Sounds nice.

Lastly- WE NEED TO GO MATERNITY CLOTHES SHOPPING!! You know I am just loving that you have to wear maternity clothes now and I don't so lets go NOW!! :)
p.s. you need to change your profile to say "Rob, Ashley, Kaila and babies"

Babies..."ies" hahahahahahahahahah

can't wait til my little guys get here!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery