TWINS?!
I am not joking when I say...Yes, we are having twins! I saw and heard the heartbeats myself!! It was absolutely shocking but absolutely amazing all at the same time! Here's how the dr.'s visit went:
Our appointment was Tuesday, February 3rd, at 9am...of course they were running late, what doctor is on time? Anyways, after waiting forever in the room, the doctor and his nurse came in to take a look at our baby...so we thought "our baby"...First thing he said "Well there's 2 sacks there"---I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a couple seconds.
So he took a look at the first sack, we'll call it Baby "A"...and there we saw it, the heartbeat! Even though it was still really early we were able to hear the heartbeat...which was amazing! After measuring and checking out Baby "A", he told us we were 6 weeks and 1 day along.
Now, it was on to the 2nd sack, and as he got closer and closer, I saw the fluttering and my eyes got huge, my mouth dropped and then the doctor said "Yep there it is!"...Baby "B" was confirmed! We also got to hear the heartbeat, which was again...amazing! Although my immediate response was not so PG (don't worry I won't repeat it), we are very excited but also very nervous...we're having twins, who wouldn't be nervous?! How in the world are we going to take care of 2 babies at once?! That's double everything...from car seats to a double stroller, to double the feeding and double the poopy diapers!! Our solution?! Yeah...I'm pretty much already volunteering all of you...because we're gonna need all the help we can get!!
Still don't believe take a look at this....
Our appointment was Tuesday, February 3rd, at 9am...of course they were running late, what doctor is on time? Anyways, after waiting forever in the room, the doctor and his nurse came in to take a look at our baby...so we thought "our baby"...First thing he said "Well there's 2 sacks there"---I'm pretty sure my heart stopped for a couple seconds.
So he took a look at the first sack, we'll call it Baby "A"...and there we saw it, the heartbeat! Even though it was still really early we were able to hear the heartbeat...which was amazing! After measuring and checking out Baby "A", he told us we were 6 weeks and 1 day along.
Now, it was on to the 2nd sack, and as he got closer and closer, I saw the fluttering and my eyes got huge, my mouth dropped and then the doctor said "Yep there it is!"...Baby "B" was confirmed! We also got to hear the heartbeat, which was again...amazing! Although my immediate response was not so PG (don't worry I won't repeat it), we are very excited but also very nervous...we're having twins, who wouldn't be nervous?! How in the world are we going to take care of 2 babies at once?! That's double everything...from car seats to a double stroller, to double the feeding and double the poopy diapers!! Our solution?! Yeah...I'm pretty much already volunteering all of you...because we're gonna need all the help we can get!!
Still don't believe take a look at this....
Comments
It will be twice the crying, twice the poopy diapers, twice the insanity...BUT it will be twice the laughs, twice the coos, twice the love.
Mark is jealous- he wanted to have twins so bad. I am not jealous, because I will get to love them and hug them and play with them- but not have to have two in my belly. HAHA. Just kidding, wait, no I am not! You will be huge and full of babies but it will be so fun. I will help you tie your shoes when you cannot see your feet anymore and if you are on bed rest, me and Matthew will come over everyday and keep you company.
Hooray, Hooray and YEAH!!!