Update on Babies...
We went to visit the doctor on Tuesday to check up on the babies and both are doing great! We got to hear their heartbeats as well...
Baby A's heartbeat was at 138 and Baby B's was at 152....any thoughts on the gender?! I don't know yet but I had a dream before I found out I was pregnant that I was having twin boys! My friend says 2 boys and my father-in-law says it's boys too...we'll see! Rob's hoping that one of them is a boy, but his chances are very slim with having 6 sisters and only 1 brother!
Baby A's heartbeat was at 138 and Baby B's was at 152....any thoughts on the gender?! I don't know yet but I had a dream before I found out I was pregnant that I was having twin boys! My friend says 2 boys and my father-in-law says it's boys too...we'll see! Rob's hoping that one of them is a boy, but his chances are very slim with having 6 sisters and only 1 brother!
Comments