Adorable Story
Today we went to Student-Parent-Teacher conferences and reviewed what Kaila had done this past quarter...not only is she a wonderful daughter but she is a fantastic student! We are so proud!
We were going over all the items on her list and started reading her stories, one in particular just took my heart...straight from Kaila's paper...
I just can't help but love her so much more...she is just the greatest and sweetest little girl and I am so proud to be her mommy!!
We were going over all the items on her list and started reading her stories, one in particular just took my heart...straight from Kaila's paper...
October 2009
My Baby Brothers Were Born
By: Kaila Majorek
What I want to write about is how my baby brothers were born. How they came into this world. My baby brothers names are Lincoln and Tyson. They are my second and third brothers. I have 1 more brother named Jaden. So anyway here is how my baby brothers were born.
My Mom, Dad, and I waited and waited. Then on Friday August 21st my moms water broke! At first I was scared. My mom needed to go to the hospital and fast! So we waited for my dads friend Jim to come and watch me while they were gone.
Once he came my dad drove my mom to the hospital. I was very worried. Jim stayed the night for two days. After that I went to my grandmas to give Jim a break. We often went to the hospital. We romed around alot. It was really boring waiting in the waiting room. I was so anxious I couldn't sit down.
After a day my mom had a C section in the recovory room. Soon after I got to hold Lincoln. It was one of the most exciting moments in my life! I was very happy! I also got to pick out a stuffed animal for Lincoln too! I got him a FRANKENGOOFY and the lady was so nice she let me get my own, I got Poohbear the Witch!
Feelings were dancing all around my head one was making me feel older and my back hurts alot, I did not like that feeling! However I also felt more responsable, I loved that feeling (well almost loved)! At the same time I felt specail! I love, I mean LOVE being a big sister and guess what today I get to hold Tyson!
P.S.
The whole thing is true no dought about it!! :)
Comments