New pets!

Here are Kaila's new pets...

"Floa" (pronounced Flo) the fish (Guppy)

"Swimmers" the Frog (African Dwarf )

After lots of convincing & saying "please Daddy, please Daddy", Rob caved in...I might have helped a little :o)  Kaila bought them with her own money, including the tank, food and toy!  She is so proud and has been telling everyone that she bought everything and it all was only $35!  She even said she'd feed them every day & clean their tank!!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Yay! Great purchase, Kaila! :)
Anonymous said…
That's great! You only got one fish, right? Because those guppies have more babies that rabbits!! I started with two innocent guppies ended up with a hundred!
Josh and Jenni said…
As if having three kids was not enough...
Ashley Majorek said…
Tiff- she thinks it's the greatest purchase every!! She absolutely loves them! Every day she talks to them like they're her kids--too cute!

And yes we only bought 1...although her belly is quite large so I'm hoping that one day I don't wake up to a ton of them and one little frog :(

Never a dull moment in this house Jenni!! ha ha ha
Tiffany said…
It's SOOOO true about Guppies having babies. They have a TON! Watch out! I had one for a long time and then there were 21 more little ones in the tank - no joke...then they just kept multiplying. Eventually, most got flushed.