7 Months
Yes I know I am behind on posting their 7 month post...it's been crazy around here to say the least!
Being messy at dinner :o)
Trying to get out of the stroller
Apparently he's still pretty flexible...
Trying to get out of his stroller...he slid down to the basket!
The boys turned 7 months on March 22nd and boy have they grown!! And they are becoming quite the little movers, we can set them down for a second without one getting away! We can not believe all the new things they have been doing for the past month...
7 Month Photo Shoot...
- They are both rolling...belly to back & back to belly, which is why I say we can't leave them alone cause they just roll away! Which has now made nap time quite difficult...I lay them down with their heads one way and then I find them upside, sideways or pulling down the bumpers (those just might be coming off this week!)...
- Both boys are sitting up on their own! Tyson's a pro and will out sit Lincoln any day, it's quite funny to watch!
- Lincoln sits himself up on his own---that started this past Sunday, 3/28
- They love babywipes, whenever it's time to change them, as soon as I grab the wipes they wiggle and wiggle until they get the package! They're from Costco and the package makes this crinkly sound which they just can't get enough of! They also like to eat them...
- Lincoln is scooting forwards and backwards now. He is just about to crawl, he gets on all fours and rocks himself back and forth. He tries to crawl but only moves his legs forward and then takes a nose dive into the floor :o)
- Tyson tries to say "mama" when he's upset but Lincoln says "dada" all the time! It's so cute & sweet, it just melts Rob's heart! (I'll post that later). While I was filming Lincoln saying "dada", I looked over at Tyson and this is what I found...
- We added peaches, nectarines, peas & plums to their menu. Needless to say we have lots and lots of poopy diapers :o( And of course those mostly happen while Rob is working!! How lucky is he?! We are going to add green beans & yellow squash once they are feeling better.
- They both love being outside! Whenever we've had a long day or they are just not in a good mood, we get them in the stroller and as soon as we go outside they become super happy!! Now that the weather's nice we try to go on walks and have also gone to the zoo! Forgot my camera last time I went so no pics and of course they had super cute hats on :o( , there's always next time! Here are pics of our walk the other day...
We also attended our 1st wedding with the boys, they were little angels before, during & after! They are such good little boys, we are so blessed!!
Some more pictures...
Comments
I am about to take Matthew to college and I am now an old lady but hey...whatever...maybe I will see you again someday....