Sick :o(


For the very first time, the boys got sick :o(  I should also add that everyone else, but Kaila got sick too! 

On Monday (3/29) I called the Pediatrician because I had an suspicion that Lincoln may be getting an ear infection.  He hasn't had a fever, but he's been tugging at it since last week and over last weekend I tried to touch it and he got upset, not to mention he hasn't been sleeping well.  I took him in and sure enough he had a mild infection.  They said I caught it really early and that just tugging the ear is a very subtle sign of an infection because it can also be a sign of teething. 
All 3 of my boys sick...
The following day, I got a cold!  I haven't been sick in who knows how long and it was not fun at all!  And taking care of 2 babies while be sick is very tiring...

If that wasn't enough, Lincoln & Tyson came down with a stomach bug as well as Rob!  Somehow Kaila and I have managed not to get that, but with the way things have gone this past week I'm not holding my breath!

Hopefully everyone will get better real soon!! 

Comments

Tiffany said…
Oh no! Sorry to hear that your boys and Rob were not feeling very well! I hope that you all feel better soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery