Who needs the gym when you got this...

I've been wanting to "work out" and well my hubby has been slacking on adding me to his membership so I've decided to go a different route...bike riding!

1st let me tell you that I have not worked out in almost 2 years and 2nd I have not riden a bike in I don't know how many years so needless to say I was quite tired and sore but we had lots of fun!! 

Before our ride...still a little small for it and not too sure what Mommys' making them do...
 

After the ride both boys were passed out!

I made it!!!

Comments

good job!!!!! Now you will be an even hotter mama!!!!

now if only I could start working out...I am becoming suck a fattie!!
Mattie said…
I love that not only are they passed out, but they've nearly toppled over!
Ashley Majorek said…
Sarah: Well I don't know about "hotter mama", but I do know that I need to keep it up so I don't become "fat mama" :o)

Mattie: During the ride they were both sitting up so nicely and then as soon as they fell asleep it was all over!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery