HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BFF Ashley!!!!!!




I hope you have the best day ever and get to sleep! and get to go out to breakfast! and get a massage! AND a pedicure! 




You are the bestest friend EVER and I am very glad that I have you in my life. I am super lucky to have someone like you to keep me company, listen to my complaining and share in some super fun memories!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

(Yes, this is Sarah. Yes, I hacked Ashley's Blog. No I am not telling you how I know her password. Don't worry- she won't have me arrested. I think...hehe)

Comments

Ashley Majorek said…
I will let your hacking my blog slide this time, and only this time since...that was the BEST birthday message EVER!!

Thanks friend, you truly are the most wonderful bestest friend anyone could ask for :o)

I am very thankful for you and love you dearly!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery