More cheese please!

The boys started eating cheese a couple weeks ago and absolutely love it!!  So far they've had Cheddar & Mozzarella and Cheddar is by far their favorite :o)



They also are eating "sandwiches" and by sandwiches I mean wheat bread with pureed fruit as the "jelly".  Lincoln really enjoys them and Tyson, well he did, but is not a fan anymore.  We've even added ham to it and Tyson will eat a couple then completely refuse to eat anymore!  He definitely is becoming quite stubborn...just like his mommy & daddy!  

Thanks Sarah for giving us these good ideas when were in our "funk" with what to give them :o)

Comments

Mattie said…
I love the pureed fruit jelly idea. I also give Evan avocado sandwiches. Sometimes I'll put some cream cheese on bread, too.

Any other "getting out of a funk" ideas?

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery