Trouble

That's right these little boys were in trouble

A couple weeks ago, I had this nice beautiful vase...


Now I have this...



As you can see, a couple weeks ago we had not had any locks on our cabinets.  Why you ask?  Well not mention any names or place the blame, but that was a to-do for Daddy that hadn't been completed yet :o)

While one little boy was getting into all kinds of stuff and taking all of my attention...the other (Mr. Lincoln) learned how to open our cabinets and wanted to play with the goggles that were stored in there.  He got the goggles out all right, right along with our beautiful vase, which was shattered to pieces!  Thankfully, he didn't hurt himself bad, but he did get his first little cut on the top of his foot where a small piece of glass landed.  It wasn't even bad enough for an Elmo band-aid!

I swept & vacuumed for what seemed like forever and day, but eventually got it all cleaned up and I am happy to report that Daddy put all the locks on the cabinets as soon as he got home that night :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery