3 yr old mercy
Yesterday, was ready to leave, we were all dressed and I went to get the boys, this is what I found...
He was soaking wet, just spraying everything! He said he was "cleaning his car" but he obviously felt that the windows, ground, door, ceiling and roof needed a clean too! I did take a video because, despite the frustration I had, he was kind of cute :o) Although he was not so cute when in a split second he decided to spray mommy...yes, I was fully dressed and ready to go!!
He was soaking wet, just spraying everything! He said he was "cleaning his car" but he obviously felt that the windows, ground, door, ceiling and roof needed a clean too! I did take a video because, despite the frustration I had, he was kind of cute :o) Although he was not so cute when in a split second he decided to spray mommy...yes, I was fully dressed and ready to go!!
He later then decided to keep us on lock down because every time we opened the door he would just spray the door/window! He even nailed Tyson...Such a stinker :o) I finally was able to get him to stop, but then had to get everyone new outfits!

Comments