Last year in my 20's...

I know it's been forever since my birthday, but I realized that I had not posted anything...especially it being my "golden birthday" as I have been told :o)  I turned 29 on the 29th...of August :o)

I worked during the day {bootastic} and then had an awesome dinner at Z tejas {yummy!} with my family!!  It was anything crazy, but it turned out to be a great day!!

I got flowers from the boys {all 3!}...super pretty!
 
My girlfriend {who's birthday is the day before mine!} got me these balloons :o)
 

Do I need to give this one a caption?!
 
Me and my Sista!!
 
Got some awesome gifts from the family...lots of date night gift cards!!  And we had a super delicious cake...even though the lady decorated it for a young girl, I still thought it was awesome! Sorry Babe; you may not live that down!  Haha! 
 
My kids!

Here's to my last year in my 20's!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery