3's & Glue...
Holy Lord Almighty! What a night (and day!) it's been...I don't know what is going on with the boys, but my phrase of the night was "Age 3 can suck it"! Totally not appropriate, but when your 3 yr olds are running around like psycho's, getting into everything and fighting and you go to reprimand them and they just laugh in your face...it will make you say lots of things that may not be parental appropriate!
Thankfully after the crazy tantrums and behavior they finally went down and we got some downtime, but not after I got super glue in my eyes...yes, I said super glue! Who the heck gets superglue in their eyes??? Well, that would be me...I was trying to fix their puzzle and a bubble must of popped or something, but I got misted (if that's even a word?!) by the glue and my eyeballs have been irritated since.
I did rinse them out and use solution a couple times, but it still doesn't make me feel better
that my brain is not fully convinced that I am not going to wake up tomorrow and my eyes be glued shut! Ha!
So let's hope for a few things...
-The boys are just angelic like for pretty much forever
-The boys never fight again and..
-My eyeballs are ok and not glued shut when I wake up!
Haha :o)
Thankfully after the crazy tantrums and behavior they finally went down and we got some downtime, but not after I got super glue in my eyes...yes, I said super glue! Who the heck gets superglue in their eyes??? Well, that would be me...I was trying to fix their puzzle and a bubble must of popped or something, but I got misted (if that's even a word?!) by the glue and my eyeballs have been irritated since.
I did rinse them out and use solution a couple times, but it still doesn't make me feel better
that my brain is not fully convinced that I am not going to wake up tomorrow and my eyes be glued shut! Ha!
So let's hope for a few things...
-The boys are just angelic like for pretty much forever
-The boys never fight again and..
-My eyeballs are ok and not glued shut when I wake up!
Haha :o)
Comments