Monsoons!

I absolutely LOVE monsoon season!  It is my favorite time of year...back in the 90's and early 2000's the storms used to be insanely crazy!  Trees up-rooted everywhere, raining for hours, lighting and thunder so loud you were determined it hit your house and running for cover in your bathroom, I mean just awesome!! Now a days they can be kind of lame... However, it's been super humid the past few days and very much so today. 

So, before dinner the boys and I were outside and the dark clouds were a coming and sure enough we got a decent Monsoon Storm!! 



Proof storms make ya' kind of crazy :o)


 
 Here's the view from our backyard...

 
After I took these pictures, it just got darker and darker and the rain just poured and then we had a great lightening show!  Love it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery