Toddler craziness & Updates
So last week I didn't' really know what to do with my free time while the boys were at school and it was super weird with how quiet it was...well, today?? School couldn't come fast enough for me. I am not sure what was going on inside their little brains and bodies, but holy moly they were cr-a-zy today!! I mean, how in the world have these almost 4 year olds mastered the art of literally not listening to me? Oye Vey. They get easier as they get older, right?! If you say no, I'll own you, so only positive answers if you want your freedom---ok, thanks :o)
For whatever insane reason they woke up before 6am---way too early! So, I am super tired today and just want to sleep for 24 hours straight...will us parents ever catch up on sleep? After waking up early, you'd think they had nothing but sugar and I promise, they did not. They bounced off the walls all morning long! Now, I will admit that there were some giggling that just made me laugh out loud, but then I'd walk by the bathroom and find this...curtain smashed in and oh looky there, the toilet seat up!! I never thought that would make me so crazy, but I swear if I keep finding it up, they will learn to always pee sitting down...I don't care if their 40, they'll sit down! haha
It was craziness all day so I treated my fatty-fat-fat self to this not-so-healthy food and well I felt much better. And, I won a free medium French fry--go me!
Anyways...here's some things from our past week/weekend...
I am thoroughly obsessed with these lip balms and now you can get a variety pack from Costco for only $10.99- score!
We went swimming this weekend with the boys...this little guy is still scared of swimming on his own :(
These 3 seriously fight and argue a good chunk of the time...and yes, I said 3. Daddy fits right in with their little antagonizing ways- lol. They start out fine and then it just goes down hill until someone gets their way...
"Move away"...says the almost 4 year old who needs his space apparently.
"Stop pushing me"...yes, that came from Daddy.
All is well now that T-man has his own space...jeez!
Here's a pick from their 2nd day of preschool...I'm so thankful they love going!!
I got to enjoy Happy Hour with my co-workers after work last Wednesday...it was so much fun that we're going to start doing it on a regular basis :o)
Yummy!! Mango Margarita :o)
And here's a couple pics from last weekend when we Facetimed with Rob's parents...are they darn cute or what?! Love them!
I love technology these days!!
Also I did get a surprise from the hubby...I will share more on Friday when it arrives :o) I am so excited...I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!
Well...here's to a better day tomorrow and rest of the week for the Majorek's...we've been so super busy with work, school and every other extra activity and life's general stresses, that I am already looking forward to the weekend and hope we have no plans so that we can just relax and maybe catch up on some sleep?? One can only hope :o)
Comments