1st Day of School!

Kaila has officially become a White Tiger!  Last Monday she started 5th grade at a new school, Haley Elementary!  Here are some first day pictures...which for the record, that behind that smile she was not so thrilled I was taking pictures...It was her first time at the new school and taking the bus, I had to!

Waiting to take the bus for the very 1st time ever!

All of the kiddos waiting for the bus...aren't they so cute?!

The bus is here! Woohoo!!

Off to school...

I'm pretty sure the parents were way more excited for the kids to start school than they were---it's been a long and hot summer!  Me especially, because she got to start taking the bus!!

And, even though she was more nervous than ever, she absolutely loves it and is having a great time!  One of her good friends from her old school is in her class along with so many others, not to mention one of her classmates lives down the street from us and now play almost every day together!!  We have to say that making the switch to the new school is working out pretty nicely :o)

Comments

Tiffany said…
Yay Kaila! I love how you were taking pictures at the bus stop! I would have been so embarrassed. Haha!
Mattie said…
I'm in agreement with Tiffany. How could you embarrass her like that?! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery