Fall Funness!

We took the kids to Mother's Nature Farm on Sunday to walk around the farm and to get a pumpkin and they had so much fun!!

Silly kids!



Checked out the animals...or as the boys say it "aminals" :o)




We even fed the cow & goats...




Went through the hay maze and the boys did so well, they lead us :o)





Had the most fun in the hay pit...




Bounced in a bounce house...can you see the little guys?!


We went on a hayride around the farm...



And then picked out pumpkins...


I'm not a huge fan of farms because of how stinky they are, but this one was so cute and they had a lot of fun running around!! I especially loved the little chicks that were for sale for only $5---smoking deal, especially knowing that after you are done with the "baby" stage, you can donate them back to the farm!  Now, only if I could talk Rob into letting us have one or two...

Comments

LOVE that place. So fun for the kiddos

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery