Family Photos

This was year #3 for getting our pictures done and you'd think that as the years go by, we'd I'd become less stressed---Who in the world am I trying to fool?!  I seriously stressed from before I even booked our appointment until about a couple hours ago...I worried about what color scheme, where should we go, will everyone smile, stay clean, injury free, no sickness, are the colors wrong, do I look fat...the list could seriously go on and on.  

We were supposed to go on Veteran's Day, but due to Lincoln & Tyson getting sick and Rob's boss and a "big wig" paying a visit, we had to cancel on Friday morning.  On top of all that, Tyson fell more times than I can remember and had a large bruise on the side of his cheek and when I came home on Sunday, Lincoln had massive scratch marks across his cheek, chin and nose.  Awesome.

Thankfully after a chaotic hour and a half of picture taking and almost 24 hours of worrying and hoping for at least one good shot, I was just given a sneak peek to our pictures and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!






Comments

Lindsie said…
LOVE! They turned out great!
So cute! You always have a great smile!

I worry about the same things. We need to get around to taking ours in time for Christmas cards!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery