Funny, Haha!

So last night, I decided to paint our bedroom...it's a dark gray color and btw, I love it!...anyways, since I wasn't finished and it was still wet, Rob and I decided to sleep down stairs on the couches and have what he called a little "slumber party".

We finally went to sleep and the boys had been waking up every so often but this last time, it was Tyson.  He apparently walked to the stairs and decided to come down, unfortunately he tripped or lost his footing, but he proceeded to fall down the stairs...Rob and I both jumped up when we heard him screaming in the amidst of falling down the stairs.  We both yelled out "Oh shit!" and began to run as fast as we could to the stairs...while running as fast as we could in the pitch dark house of ours and stepping on toys and trying to get the blankets off that we had on us, Rob stepped on something and up went his feet and legs and he landed on tile, right on his butt and somewhat on his back...I seriously was laughing so hard I was crying...which I am also doing right now!!  I know it's mean to laugh, but it was so freaking funny and when I looked over, Tyson was just staring at us like "what the heck is going on, you're supposed to come to my rescue!"...Finally I was able to compose myself and attend to my son, whom by the way is completely fine, but I have to admit that my composure didn't last very long! 
I composed myself just long enough for me to walk from the front of the house to the back, until I walked in the living room and there stands my husband hunched over the ottoman grabbing his butt, saying "Holy shit, that hurt! My ass hurts so bad!"...I completely lost it!!  I could not stop laughing!!!
I am super thankful that Tyson was okay and that Rob didn't seriously hurt himself.  Although...every time I told the story today, I was practically crying from laughing so hard!!  Thankfully, Rob has an awesome sense of humor and is laughing right along with me!!
sorry for the language, but I had to share it exactly how it happened otherwise you wouldn't get the hole affect!

Comments

OMG that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

p.s.- one story houses ROCK!!!
Love it! Glad everyone's ok, too.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery