Ash Wednesday

The M kids sportin' their ashes!

We all went to mass for Ash Wednesday, that's right all 5 of us --- It was absolutely jam packed, so we stood in the cry room along with the dozens of families, with much anticipation as to how the evening would go.  It started out nice and peaceful then just went down hill from there!  After awhile, they had had enough and were done. Nothing really bad had happened, it was just 7pm (bedtime is 7:30/8) and getting 2 one year olds to sit for over an hour is very hard.  But the best part of the evening was when we all went to get our ashes, it freaked Tyson out like no tomorrow!  He just kept staring and pointing at my forehead yelling "Ahh! Ahh!" and then would look at everyone else and point and yell!  It was making everyone laugh, it genuinely freaked him out.  I guess it would be scary, if you're a little guy and when you look at everyone they have a black fuzzy thing on their forehead :o)

Oh and I almost forgot to share what we gave up for Lent...

Ashley: Soda
Rob: McDonalds
Kaila: French fries

Comments

I wish you had video taped Tyson flipping out. That would have made my night...hahahaha.

I am glad you are giving up soda- rub off on me so I won't have so much. and I laughed about Rob giving up McD's...what is he going to eat for breakfast and lunch everyday?? He will starve!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery