Best Friend Sleepover

What's spring break with out a sleepover with your best friend?!  Kaila & Kambrie have so much fun together and we love having her over!

They attempted to "sleep" out on the trampoline, but came in around 1:15am because it was "cold"...since that's the story they're giving us we'll just go with it and throw out the fact that we all thought it was because they were scared :o)


They decided they wanted to make us breakfast all by themselves...it was a very nice gesture, but they were making pancakes and when I got downstairs the batter was ready to go and stove was on...I jumped in just to make sure we didn't have another fire fighter visit :o)

So I made them chocolate chip pancakes and they were so good.  I had never had chocolate chip pancakes before! (I've been craving them ever since!)  Then they made this fort while trying to beat Mario Bros on the wii, which was hilarious, I wish I had video taped the craziness!!



Comments

Mark said…
I miss sleepovers...

AND I did sleep on a trampoline once and it is cold!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery