Great Day!

Days like today make me so happy and full of joy! The boys have been angels :o) Not that every day they're bad, but you put 2 one year olds in a room together and it can be pretty chaotic!!

I decided to take them to lunch and either the store to play with the toys or the park...we went to Sweet Tomatoes (gotta love coupons and kids under 2 eat free!) and they were so well behaved that I actaully enjoyed my meal! I received so many compliments on how well my children behave, it was a nice change and made me feel like I was doing something right in how I raise my kids. There was no screaming, no throwing food, crying, fighting, nothing, just pure bliss!

After lunch we stopped by Target and we went to the toy aisle and again, angels. They listened, didn't run away from me and there were no messes to clean up! They were so good that I took them to the dollar section and let them pick out a toy...they each got a little train and you'd think it was the greatest thing since sliced bread seeing as how Tyson had to nap with it!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for a great, peaceful day!! Mommy needed it!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery