Fruit Snacks

I used to buy these awesome fruit snacks at Fry's and then one day they changed their "recipe"...I was so mad (more like devastated) that they had done this to me!  Over time, I have not been able to find a brand/kind that comes even close to the old ones, until now! 

I couldn't believe it, the store I hate going into and complain every time I have to go, would be the place that has them...Walmart!  I was so excited that I told my BFF (who is equally obsessed w/ the old Fry's brand fruit snacks) immediately!

I have everyone hooked on them now...especially the boys :o)
They will sit here and eat them like there's no tomorrow!!



They really like having their own package, it makes them feel like "big boys".
Now, Lincoln eats them slow and enjoys them...
  
While Tyson barely takes a breath and eats all of them in about 2 bites...you can see that his mouth is full of them!

After he was done shoving them all in his mouth, he ran over to the pantry yelling for more---that's my boy :o) 

Yummy - Yummy - Yummy!!
They are so good that I bought 5 boxes :o)

Comments

Mark said…
Just to clarify...you bought 5 boxes of the 24 packs??

They only have 24 packs at Marketside. If you really have like 125 fruit snacks at your house right now, I am going to make fun of you.

and yes. we are nuts. Mark told me so the other day when I explained this story to him.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery