Halloween!!

For starters I dressed up like a Cowgirl at work...I'm on the right side, 3rd from the left...

We had a lot of fun at work...we (I should say, Dan) made homemade rootbeer and it was so good! 
I then left work a little early and picked up the boys from daycare.  When I got there they were getting their faces painted.  They had a big Halloween party all day at Miss Maria's house :o)  They had yummy treats, played outside most of the day, jumped in a bounce house, ate all kinds of food and just had lots of fun!  Aren't they just so cute?



We then headed home to what ended up feeling equivalent to what all hell breaking loose would be...

I  really do like Halloween and more so that we have kids now. I love getting them in their costumes and taking them out---it's so cute and exciting!!  I however, do not like the mass chaos that seems to go on right before we get out the door...aka: Lincoln & Tyson throwing a fit while I take off the paint from their faces from earlier, Tyson refusing to put on his costume, Kaila have the meltdown of a lifetime because her nails weren't painted (due to her attitude from the day before), Lincoln wanting to be held, Daddy wanting to do Tyson's hair while Tyson is screaming bloody murder, the boys only wanting candy, Kaila yelling at me to hurry because "it's dark"---when in actuallity, it was still light out, Kaila not wanting the top hat strap to go around her chin, Kaila freaking out because she can't find the right shoes...exhausting, huh?!  It was and that was just a glimpse.

Miss Grumpo's of the evening...until she finally had her makeup done! Oh how I love this age :o)

And then all of a sudden things calmed down right as my friend, Tiffany, arrived with her daughter, Mady (the 3 of them go to daycare together).  We took some pictures and off we went...and oh my word, were they adorable as ever!!! 

Seriously, her costume was flipping adorable!!

Miss Mady and her sucker of the evening...she only had one, while her friends had a different one at almost every house the went to :o)

By the end of the night, they were all saying Thank you (Mady did at almost every house--good job Mads!), Tyson was saying "trick-or-treat" and Lincoln was saying "more candy please" in their own little language of course.  It was so funny & cute!

They are so cute!

Kaila went off with her friends---apparently we are not cool anymore, so sad.  So it was just me, Rob, my brother Riley, the boys, Tiffany & Mady.  Thankfully my mom, sister and Kyle stayed home and passed out candy...in which we bought 7 large bags for and we went through every piece, we even had to pass out the boys candy!!  We had a ton of kids. Which I love :o)

Apparently someone is taking his Indian costume seriously...

2 Indians & Tinker Bell

I love how Lincoln is looking at her...so sweet!


We just went up and down our street and then came home, ate some dinner and vegged out on the couch...well the kids did :o)


And then Kaila came home and as tradition, dumped out all her candy. She made out pretty good, but according to her, "she could have gotten more if she went longer" :o)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Comments