Cardinal's Stadium

We got a chance to visit the Arizona Cardinals Stadium for the 1st time and it's huge

Since we couldn't use the escalator, we had to walk down this very long-windy ramp (and yes, walk back up it at the end :o) )

Then welcomed by this...



Now, we didn't go to a game :( we went to the Arizona Home & Garden Show.  I only got these cool pictures of these floral arrangements...


It was pretty fun, but after being there all day, all you want to do is spend-spend-spend on re-doing everything in your house!  Here's my wish list:

  • Pool Fence
  • Security (Screen) Door
  • Real grass turned into "fake grass"
  • Security Alarm put in
  • Carpet re-done
  • Sliding door replaced with french doors
  • Pony wall and stair wall turned into wood railing
  • Water softener put in
  • New pool filter cartridges
  • Rob wants Lasik Eye Surgery
  • Pony wall built out back surrounding pool equipment
  • Pavers to/from BBQ
  • New couch/chair for inside
  • New dining room table
Now, that's not too much to ask for, is it?! haha :o)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love everything on your wish list except for turning the real grass into fake grass. That's just wrong!

I love you,

~Mom
This is why I NEVER go to those kinds of shows...I would just want to have a custom house, haha!!

Although...how did Lasik Eye Surgery come about after visiting the home and garden show??
Ashley Majorek said…
But the fake grass is so easy to maintain and the kids can play in the grass all year long w/ out us having to do anything!! :o)

Believe it or not Sarah --- there was a booth for Lasik Eye Surgery!! And Rob was all over it! He's been wanting it for years, but hasn't b/c I think of me...I'm too scared for him to do it!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery