Father's Day!

Father's Day was pretty low key around here (per the request of Rob) so we just spent some time with just the 5 of us throughout the weekend.   I am so lucky to have Rob as the father of my children, he is the greatest Father and Husband anyone could ask for!!  We took him to Flo's on Saturday for lunch and then on Father's Day, he went and played some tennis while we got stuff for one of his favorite meals: roast beef melts with macaroni salad :o)

The boys made him some super cute paintings and Kaila gave him lots of little tickets to redeem for different items as lawn work, a day where there's no talking from her etc.---very creative! And I got him some new shoes.

Made by Lincoln...

Made by Tyson...

Later on in the day we stopped by my parents house to see my Dad and give him his paintings from the kids.  I wish I had taken a picture of those because they all turned out so good!! We then had dinner with a friend to celebrate with Rob!!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Husband and Dad!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery