Last Orchestra Concert

Kaila had her last concert of the year...it was very informal this time, but it was her favorite one because she loved the music they played!  I'm so proud of how far she's come and how dedicated she is!  She did a great job and we just may have a conductor on our hands, as this little man kept copying her Orchestra teacher during the entire concert and then would clap for the kids!  It was so cute :o)




Comments

Oh my little T!!! Hooray!! Your Godmommy will teach you how to be the best little conductor ever. So cute!

AND GREAT JOB KAILA!!!!! I love that you enjoy playing an instrument. It makes you smart, cool and I am proud of you!!!

(and L- sorry you are not the favorite and your Mommy did not even post one picture of you...better luck next time kiddo)

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery