Fun night with the kids

I love days and nights like this...after lunch time the boys went down for a nap around 1:20pm, Kaila played in her room and after a little while I fell asleep---fell asleep for a little over 2 hours and the boys slept for over 3, waking up at 5:15pm!! It was fantastic!

Rob works this evening and so it is just me and the kids.  We went to dinner and they were all so well behaved---I was so proud of them, all 3! 




Because their nap was so long we went to the play place at San Tan Mall and ran until we we had no energy left! 

They had been running so hard and long all they could say was "wa-wa" (aka: water!) It was so cute listening to them and I of course stopped and got more "wa-wa"!  We finally made it home, took baths and had a little dance party in Kaila's room and then off to bed!!  It was after 9pm and they for sure were tuckered out and fell asleep rather quickly :o)  Let's hope they sleep in since they went to bed late---although, I won't hold me breath!! haha!! 

Oh, what a great night!!

Comments

Mattie said…
As much as I love you and adore your kids...that first paragraph...

I can never read it again! :-)

Evan woke up after an hour nap. Grrr... (I was lucky when he slept for almost 2.5 yesterday. Those days NEVER happen.)

Glad that you got the chance to rest!
Ashley Majorek said…
haha, I know, I'm sorry!

I don't think I've written about them taking a good nap, b/c it usually doesn't happen like that for me!! I was so shocked but I'll admit, I loved it & could totally get used to it :o)

Although, I'm pretty sure it won't happen again!

Popular posts from this blog

But Officer...

So creative...