Finger Painting
Now that these little guys are getting bigger, we are starting to do more "projects". First on the list, finger painting!
I am way more patient (sorry, honey!) when it comes to doing "messy" projects with the boys, whereas, Daddy gets a little stressed :o) So for the first time, I did this when he was gone and it was pretty easy!!
All you need is...
Some...
And 2 adorable little boys...
Lincoln's...
Tyson's...
They were so cute painting---I can't believe fast they are growing!
I am way more patient (sorry, honey!) when it comes to doing "messy" projects with the boys, whereas, Daddy gets a little stressed :o) So for the first time, I did this when he was gone and it was pretty easy!!
All you need is...
Some...
And 2 adorable little boys...
And then let the fun begin!
I absolutely love their first paintings!!!
Lincoln's...
Tyson's...
They were so cute painting---I can't believe fast they are growing!
Comments